All Stainless Steel pieces carry a 180 day manufacturing warranty. If your Stainless Steel piece suffers from loss of colour or tarnishing as a manufacturing defect within 180 days of purchase, we will ensure it is repaired or replaced at no cost to yourself.
Our watches all carry a 2 year warranty. This means we will replace or repair your watch if the defect is covered by warranty.
The warranty covers manufacturing faults due to defective material or worksmanship on the watch components under normal conditions of use. The components covered are movement, case, metal bracelet, hands or indexes. Other components are not covered by warranty.
All Sterling Silver products are covered by warranty within 3 months of order receipt. Replacements and repairs will be carried at no cost within this period.
All Brass/Base Metal products are covered by a 30 day manufacturing warranty starting starting at day of receipt.
Please note, that repairs or replacements will not be processed under warranty in the following cases:
- Failure or damage caused by carelessness or improper use (denting, crushing, scratching, loss of plating, broken glass etc.)
- Failure or damage caused by an unjustifiable third party repair or customisation
- Aesthetical changes that occur during normal wear and tear, or aging (minor scratches, peeling of the plating)
- If no proof of purchase is available
- Battery replacement
- Lost of stolen goods or parts
- Oxidation of Brass/Base Metal jewellery
- Missing stones pave stones